Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Dermatology Devices Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” to its Large Report database.
The Global Dermatological Devices Market was valued at US$ 6,565.5 million in 2015 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period (2016-2024), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Rise in number of patients suffering from non-melanoma and melanoma skin cancers is expected to be one of the major factor to drive the dermatology devices market in the near future. According to WHO, each year around 2 to 3 million non-melanoma and around 132,000 melanoma skin cancers are reported worldwide.
Introduction of histopathology in the field of dermatology has improved the diagnostic process in considerable manner. Skin is an organ that can be easily accessed by the specialist for visual inspection and sample collection for biopsy. There has been a significant demand for in-vivo diagnostic technology, which can be combined along with minimally invasive therapies. Confocal microscopy is gaining traction in the medical diagnostic field, which proves the establishment of dermoscopy. A multidisciplinary approach advancements in physics, chemistry, and molecular biology for diagnosis and treatment of dermatology patients is the need of the hour, which would further complement the techniques currently employed such as pulsed light and photodynamic therapy (PDT). There are various techniques included in the field of dermatology such as multiphoton laser scanning microscopy, which is used to obtain the images from cellular and intracellular level. Raman spectroscopy is another technique that is used to identify the type of lesions on the skin by the help of molecular composition. Multispectral color imaging for dermatological diagnosis of inflammatory and immunologic diseases is a novel application in diagnostic field and this technology has been applied to diagnosis of melanomas.
Request for Sample Copy of Research Report: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187555
Most of the skin diseases are not well known to the society in terms of their frequency, impact, etiology, and prevention. More recently, these are frequent cause of disability and discomfort globally. According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention paper published in 2004, one in three people in the U.S. suffers from skin condition that leads to at least a one-time visit to a dermatologist. However, there are few variations as such disorders are does not depend on the person’s gender, age, or race. Furthermore, the information from previous surveys suggests reoccurrence and results of such disorders have been modified over the course of time due to environmental factors and other demographic factors. According to the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, such complications may be used as a reason for exclusion from employment. Around US$ 300 million per year is the estimated cost associated with dermatological conditions. In the U.S., it has been estimated that occupational skin diseases (OSDs) are the second most frequently occurring dermatological disease. Furthermore, in the past few years, OSDs has contributed to around 15 to 20% of all occupational diseases. Also, dermatitis accounted to around 90 to 95% of all OSDs with approximately 80% on forearm. Contact with irritants and allergens in occupational and non-occupational settings is the main cause for hand dermatitis. Increasing incidence of these conditions creates a highly conduce environment for growth of the global dermatology devices market.
Request for Discount @ https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187555
Key takeaways of the global dermatology devices market:
• The global dermatology devices market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period (2016-2024). The market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period owing to rise in adoption rate for radiofrequency devices used for cosmetic surgery.
• The laser product type segment in the global dermatology devices market was the largest in 2015 and is expected to dominate the market throughout the forecast period in terms of value. Rise in number of application used in healthcare industry for treatment of various abnormalities such as scar, vascular lesions and also skin rejuvenation
• In terms of application, the scar removal segment is expected to expand at a significant CAGR of 8.9% during the forecast period. Owing to increased consumer consciousness towards appearance is expected to favor the dermatology devices market. Also, companies are adopting online sales channel to capture greater chunk of the market especially in India and China wherein the market potential is comparatively higher than that in developed countries.
• The global dermatology devices market is characterized by rise in advancements and procedures for laser therapy for treating various skin disorders such as removal of external ulcers, warts, skin tumors, along with tattoo removal and treatment of hemangiomas
• Some of the major players are Syneron Candela Ltd., Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Group Co. Ltd., Cutera, Lutronics Corporation, Beijing Toplaser Technology Co. Ltd., Alma Lasers, Ltd, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc., Cynosure Inc., Lumenis.
Request for Table of Content : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187555
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Email: [email protected]