Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Ethanolamines Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” to its Large Report database.
The Global Ethanolamines Market was valued at US$ 2.99 Billion in 2016, according to a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Ethanolamines are colorless, viscous organic compound with molecular formula HOCH2CH2NH2. These are used as a feedstock in the manufacture of Monoethanolamines (MEA), Diethanolamines (DEA) and Triethanolamines (TEA), which finds wide application in the production of emulsifiers, detergents, polishes, chemical intermediates, corrosion inhibitors and pharmaceuticals. Diethanolamines are largely used as a feedstock in the production of agrochemicals, which is used to manufacture herbicides. Glyphosate are commonly used herbicides to kill insects, such as weeds in the agricultural fields. North America followed by Asia Pacific are leading in terms of consumption and production of herbicides in the past and expected to retain the trend in the following years for diethanolamine market. Diethanolamines are the primary feedstock used in the manufacture of glyphosate. Increasing demand for glyphosate from agricultural industry, is in turn expected to propel the market for diethanolamines market during the forecast period. Moreover, diethanolamines finds wide application in process chemical industry, which is used as a gas scrubbing agents. Also, petrochemical industry and petroleum refinery uses diethanolamines to remove carbon dioxide and hydrogen sulfide from the gas stream and the process is known as gas sweeting process.
Request for Sample Copy of Research Report: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187599
Burgeoning demand for cosmetic and personal care products on the back of increasing inclination of the populace towards personal aesthetic appeal, which in turn is augmenting demand for ethanolamine, as it finds large application in the manufacture of various fatty acids amides, which are used in various cosmetic products. Also, ethanolamines is used as intermediates in the manufacturing of corrosion inhibitors, water soluble lubricants, emulsifiers and biocides.
According to the stats provided by Coherent Market Insights, in 2016, the global surfactants market in the application segments is dominating in 2016 and the trend is expected to continue in the following years. Surfactants are widely used chemicals in various industry as well as in household purposes. For instance—
• Cleaning of storage tanks and crude oil transportation lines in downstream petroleum industry
• Enhanced Oil Recovery system in upstream oil & gas industry
• Biocides in agricultural industry
• Immunological adjuvant and gene delivery in healthcare industry.
Request for Discount @ https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187599
Key takeaways of the market:
• Asia Pacific dominated the market in 2016 and the trend is expected to remain the same during 2017-2025. The increasing demand for ethanolamine derivatives in various end-use industries such as agriculture, refinery, and construction chemicals due to low production cost of ethanolamines in China and India over following years is the major driving force to position Asia-Pacific as the largest and fastest-growing region in the global ethanolamines market.
• The market in Latin America is expected to register a significant growth rate over the forecast period. Rise in agricultural activities along with increasing textile industry are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the players in this region.
• Major challenges faced by the global ethanolamines market include stringent regulations coupled with adverse health impact of these chemicals on environment as well as human being. For instance, in November 30, 2009, The European Parliament and The Council of the European Union had banned DEA use in cosmetics to reduce contamination from carcinogenic nitrosamines. Also, various medical test proves the effects of this chemical on liver and links have been found to liver tumors in the past decades. According to United States Department of Health and Human Services– NIH Publication No. 92-3343, in October 1992, proves the ill effects of diethanolamines on liver and also links have been found to liver tumor in past decades.
Request for Table of Content : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187599
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more details: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website for latest News: https://www.industrychronicle.com