Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Intravenous Access Devices Market – Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” to its Large Report database.
The Global Intravenous Access Devices Market was valued at US$ 34,100.7 million in 2016 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period (2017-2025), as highlighted in a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Increase in demand for minimally invasive procedures, in turn is projected to support growth of intravenous access devices market over the forecast period.
Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation to tap into emerging market. For instance Baxter International Inc. announced new bi-directional integration DoseEdge Pharmacy between the dedicated intravenous (IV) workflow systems and the hospitals electronic medical record (EMR) that help hospitals efficiently comply with requirements from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and other insurers that call for accuracy in the documentation of the drugs used to compound doses for patients, which will help for safe and proper use of intravenous access devices.
Intravenous access device can be marked by UV light where silicone tubing is used for intubation or other intravenous applications as it allows marking on the inside surface of the tube.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187622
It is expected that the increase in preference for intravenous procedure to treat the disease such as cardiovascular disease will favor the growth of intravenous access devices market in the near future. Also, the major manufacturers are focusing on emerging countries to expand their customer base and to increase sales due to increase in incidence cases for diabetes and coronary heart disease among emerging countries such as China. As per World Health Organization (WHO), in 2016, 10 % adults out of around 110 million people were living with diabetes in China due to increase in overweight and obese population. The number is projected to reach to around 150 million by 2040.
The manufacturers have an opportunity to tap major market share in case of emerging economies, as over a 50% percent population living with undiagnosed lifestyle disease. For example, as per WHO, in 2016, around 53% of people living with diabetes are undiagnosed in China.
Key takeaways of the market:
• The global intravenous access devices market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.6% during the forecast period (2017-2025). Due to rising incidence of cardiovascular disease cases and increase in demand for intravenous procedure from around the globe is expected to favor the market of intravenous access devices over the forecast period.
• The Asia Pacific region in the global intravenous access devices market is expected to show high growth rate during the forecast period in terms of value
Enquire here get customization & check discount, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187622
• In terms of product segment, the IV catheters intravenous access devices type is expected to expand at a significant CAGR of 6.6%, followed by IV needles intravenous access devices during the forecast period, owing to more preference due to its features
• The global intravenous access devices market is characterized by market expansion in Asia Pacific, North America, and Europe could generate higher market revenue due to the high incidence rate of lifestyle disease such as diabetes and increase in number of surgery procedures
• Some of the major companies offering intravenous access devices are Becton, Dickinson and Company, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Teleflex, Inc., C.R. Bard, Fresenius Medical Care, Smiths Medical, Hospira, Inc., Covidien Plc, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co., CareFusion Corporation and Baxter International.
To get detailed Table of Content (ToC): https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187622
Key Reasons to Purchase:
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Intravenous Access Devices Market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the Intravenous Access Devices Market production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Intravenous Access Devices Market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
Browse more detail information about Manual Wheelchair Stair Climber Market Report at: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/market-insights/intravenous-access-devices-market-global-industry-insights-trends-outlook-and-opportunity-analysis
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Email: [email protected]
Website : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website: https://www.industrychronicle.com