The Global Electronic Shelf Label Market was valued at US$ 366.8 million in 2015 and is estimated to grow at 13.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2025), as highlighted in a report published by Coherent Market Insights. Increasing cost of labor, across developed economies including Europe and North America, has led to significant increase in demand for retail automation products to reduce the cost and time invested in the shelf labelling process. This is expected to be among the prominent factors driving the business growth.
To get holistic SAMPLE of the report, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187627
High overall costs of paper tags and labels, long time required to update the labels, large amount of waste generation, high probability of human errors and increasing requirement of retailers to upgrade prices to attract customers are among the major drawbacks of the conventional methods for the labelling of store shelves. ESLs can be utilized to address these drawbacks and garner interactive consumer environment that can significantly enhance the sales. These factors are expected to present strong growth prospects for the electronic shelf label market through the forecast period.
These find significant applications of data assessment for the implementation of the product sales enhancement strategies. Moreover, these have several advanced features such as real-time, bi-directional responsive systems, merchandising accessories, long battery life, indoor navigation, and mapping systems. Moreover, enhanced operational scalability, robustness, latency, security, and speed for the users are expected to greatly influence the return on investments (ROI). High ROI in short time periods of adoption is projected to propel the electronic shelf label market growth.
Enquire here get customization & check discount, please click: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187627
Low labor wages in establishing economies that specifically include the BRIC nations and the ASEAN economies; lack of skilled workforce availability, and high initial capital requirements are estimated to hamper the electronic shelf label market share over the forecast period. Moreover, Battery Act 1996, Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE), and Restriction of hazardous substances (ROHS) are some of the regulatory mandates for collection, recovery, and recycling of used products to address growing environmental concerns are estimated to add on to the industry challenges.
Key takeaways of the market:
• The global electronic shelf label market is estimated to witness a CAGR of 0% CAGR during the forecast period (2017-2025), owing to significant growth in demands for electronic shelf labels, specifically in North America and the U.S.
• RF technology is expected to gain traction in the near future, primarily owing to the multiple choices of communication methodologies that include Bluetooth, ZigBee, Wi-Fi, and NFC. Moreover, relatively high operability owing to no requirement of visible range communication, unlike IR, is expected to be the major factor driving growth of the market.
• Full graphic e-paper displays are expected to witness highest growth over the forecast period owing to the multi-color displays, high aesthetics, and wide visibility range of displays.
• Growing adoption of ESLs in the convenience store and departmental stores is expected to garner highest product sales in the end use segment.
• Europe will continue to dominate the overall electronic shelf label industry, with the highest adoption rates and industry penetration over the forecast period.
• Some of the major participants in the global electronic shelf label market include Displaydata, Pricer AB, Opticon Sensors Europe B.V, SES-imagotag, Altierre, Teraoka Seiko, Advantech US, and E Ink.
• Regional expansion, technology development and product innovation are expected to form the key strategies to acquire strong industry foothold. For instance, Powershelf, a provider of retail technology solutions, had developed a battery-less electronic shelving system to garner increased product adoption.
To get detailed Table of Content (ToC): https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187627
Key Reasons to Purchase:
To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Electronic Shelf Labels Market and its commercial landscape.
Assess the Electronic Shelf Labels Market production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Electronic Shelf Labels Market and its impact in the global market.
Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
Browse more detail information about Report at: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/market-insights/electronic-shelf-labels-market-global-industry-insights-trends-outlook-and-opportunity-analysis
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Email: [email protected]
Website : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website: https://www.industrychronicle.com