Worldwide Market Reports added Latest Research Report titled “Potato Processing Market - Global Industry Insights, Trends, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis” to its Large Report database.
The Global Potato Processing market is estimated to be valued at US$ 2,327.3 million, in terms of revenue, in 2017, according to a new report published by Coherent Market Insights. Potato is a starch containing root, which is used as a vegetable. Potato processing is carried out to meet the significant demand arising from various applications of processed potato such as processed food, animal feed, biofuel, and glue. Processed foods such as potato fries and chips are gaining popularity among the consumers primarily owing to its taste. Also, potato starch is used as an adhesive. In addition, potato finds application in the generation of biofuel and also as a feed to dairy cattle.
Request for Sample Copy of Research Report: https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/sample/187634
Key Trends and Analysis of the Potato Processing Market:
• Processed food is estimated to be the dominant application segment in potato processing market in 2017. Frozen potato is the largest product type and fresh potato is the fastest growing segment in the potato processing market
• In Europe, increasing demand for high quality processed food is driving the market for potato processing
• Asia Pacific is the fastest growing market in terms of revenue in the potato processing market. Urbanization, modernization, influence of western culture, changing lifestyle, population growth, increase in customer buying power, availability of raw materials, and cost competiveness are the major drivers for the potato processing industry in this region
• North America is the second largest market for potato processing and is projected to grow further over the forecast period. Manufacturers operating in the region are planning for high investments, which in turn will augment the market growth. For instance, in May 2017, McCain food invested around US$ 200 million in its potato processing plant
• The potato processing market in Latin America, Middle East, and Africa is expected to witness significant growth, driven by high investments by key market players. For instance, in April 2017, the Switzerland-based food subsidiary, Kingdom Foods, announced its plans to invest US$ 10 million in its potato processing factory in Kenya
• Growing consumption of potatoes by processed food industries due to high consumer demand is the major factor driving robust growth of potato processing industry
Request for Discount @ https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/discount/187634
Key Takeaways of the Market:
• Europe dominates the potato processing market and it is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period as well. Considering this trend, major players are investing heavily in the region. An example is the investment of US$ 210 million in 2017 by Aiko in their potato processing plants
• Asia Pacific is projected to be a fastest growing region. According to India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), a trust established by the Department of Commerce, Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India, consumer spending on processed food will reach US$ 3.6 trillion by 2020 in India. Furthermore, Xisen Potato Industry along with experts from James Hutton Institute of Scotland are planning to set up a US$ 3.87 million potato laboratory in China during the next decade
• Processed food is a dominant application segment of potato processing market. The high demand for processed food is driven by certain advantages such as easy cooking or immediate consumption and ease of handling, preservation & storage
• Various organic and inorganic growth strategies are adopted by the leading market players in the market in order to strengthen their foothold. For instance, Lyckeby, which is a Sweden-based manufacturer of potato-based fiber and starch merged with Ingredion in August 2017 and Amazon acquired Whole Foods Market in August 2017
• Agrana Beteiligungs-AG, Agristo NV, Aviko B.V., Farm Frites International, Idahoan Foods, Intersnack Group GmbH & Co. Kg, J.R. Simplot Company, Lamb Weston Holdings, Leng-D’or, Limagrain Céréales Ingrédients, McCain Foods Limited, and The Kraft Heinz Company , among others are some of the key players in the potato processing market.
Request for Table of Content : https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com/toc/187634
** If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Worldwide Market Reports is your one-stop repository of detailed and in-depth market research reports compiled by an extensive list of publishers from across the globe. We offer reports across virtually all domains and an exhaustive list of sub-domains under the sun. The in-depth market analysis by some of the most vastly experienced analysts provide our diverse range of clients from across all industries with vital decision making insights to plan and align their market strategies in line with current market trends. Worldwide Market Research’s well-researched inputs that encompass domains ranging from IT to healthcare enable our prized clients to capitalize upon key growth opportunities and shield against credible threats prevalent in the market in the current scenario and those expected in the near future.
Worldwide Market Reports
1001 4th Ave,
Seattle, WA 98154,
Tel: +1 415 871 0703
Email: [email protected]
Visit our website for more details:https://www.worldwidemarketreports.com
Visit our new website for latest News:https://www.industrychronicle.com